When you buy or download a WordPress template, sometimes you will also get a sample XML file. This XML file contains demo options that will help you configure the WordPress template.
4. This option is by default not available in WordPress so when the installation page pops up, Click on Install Now
5. Now you will be able to import the XML file, hit the browse button and navigate to you XML file.
6. Hit the button: Upload file and import
7. WordPress will ask you to import the XML user or to assign all the data to an existing user.
8. Mark, Download and import file attachments
9. Hit the Submit button