After deleting/trashing a previous page with the same permalink, You cannot make a page save its permalink without the “-2” added to the end.
To fix this problem you have to empty your wordpress page trash.
1. Navigate to the administrator dashboard
2. Click on Pages, followed by All pages
3. At the top of the All Pages webpage you will find Trash, click on it.
4. Mark the pages you want to delete, change the dropdown to Delete Permanently and hit Empty Trash
5. Go back to the page your tried to rename, when everything went well you can now rename them again without the “-2” .